The Town of High River Culture Centre, located at 251 – 9 Avenue S.W. serves as a venue for a variety of programs, activities, and special events.
The Culture Centre contains a large studio (approx. 900 sq. ft.) which can be used for activities including classes in the arts, dance, and music, as well as general interest and health and wellness courses.
The studio space, along with the fenced in court-yard, is available for rent. The studio space may be a potential venue for small family reunions, weddings, anniversaries, office parties, showers, etc.
To view the studio space or to inquire about booking the Culture Centre for your event, please call 403-603-3447.
Rates and Fees
- Key deposit – $32
- Studios – Monday to Thursday (6 a.m. to 6 p.m.) $77 per 4 hours
- Studios – Monday to Thursday (6 p.m. to midnight) $121 per 4 hours
- Studios – Friday to Sunday $121 per 4 hours
- Courtyard use – $132 per day
- Studios – Monday to Thursday (daily rental) $241 per day
- *Damage deposit is held until cleaning & damage check is completed $328per rental
- Weekend rental – special $438 Friday 6 p.m. to Sunday at noon – full use
**Set up of tables and chairs and cleanup is the renters responsibility
***Damaged or broken items will be fixed or replaced with the cost deducted. If the damage deposit is insufficient, the renter will be invoiced